Date for your 2020 diaries – The higher education estates forum
The higher education estates forum 2020 takes place on 19-20 March at The Belfry, Warwickshire, a new venue for Stable.
“The challenges HE face delivering future estates and facilities”
In the seminar programme we will be looking at the below topics:
- Sustainability in the higher education estate. Energy saving and decarbonisation targets.
- Maintenance and repairs – what are the major challenges facing HE facilities management?
- Research hubs development has increased by 5.8% – what further opportunities are there?
- With student demographics increasing in the next 3-4 years, how can we accommodate for these rising numbers?
- Demonstrations of imaginative/innovative ways of utilising existing estates more effectively
- Accommodation challenge – how to deliver cost efficiently and how to ensure standards are maintained.
- The need for accommodation drives rental prices up – what are HE sector doing to tackle this issue for their students?
- Wellness and wellbeing on campus
- How can building design impact on mental health of the students?
- Modern methods of construction
- Sports facilities is a major driver in students picking universities. How can the smaller universities compete with the major ones?
To register to attend as a complimentary delegate, email email@example.com.