Call for papers for physical activity facilities forum 2020
We are looking for speaker proposals for this year’s physical activity facilities forum 2020 on 22-23 September at Heythrop Park Resort, Oxfordshire.
Topics we are looking to address include:
- Inspiring activity in young people and children
- Outdoor Spaces
- How to get the population to use leisure facilities more
- Innovation case studies
- Facilities that support “ageing well”
- Sustainable design
- Use of MMC in construction
Send in your proposals to join our speaker panel to email@example.com by 30 April.
Join us also as a complimentary delegate and network with leisure operators, councils, architects, contractors, heads of sport, schools & universities; private leisure providers; M & E managers and other senior level professionals looking to enhance their current schemes, do business and improve their supply chain.
- CPD seminars presented by leading sector professionals
- Extensive networking with your peers
- 1-1 pre-selected meetings with innovative suppliers and service providers
- Complimentary accommodation in 4* hotel for 1-2 nights
- Gala dinner and drinks receptions
- Directory profile with all contact details of attending delegates
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org 0208 288 1080
With the current COVID-19, we are mindful that things are uncertain, and we are taking daily advice from the Government regarding ongoing event activity. We trust that you will continue to support our endeavours to provide an essential service to the built environment community.